Legal Fundamentals: Managing Data Protection Risks
Managing Data Protection Risks for Start-Ups
Join us for the second round of Legal Fundamentals as the Hive partners with KK Lim, lawyer @ Clayton Law LLC to address legal issues you may face in our discussion session.
All of us know that data is the “new oil” so to speak and managing your customer’s data is key to your success. However, there are clear regulatory demands on how businesses should manage personal data. A total of 40 entities were prosecuted by the Personal Data Protection Commission in 2018 including SMEs for breaching regulations on personal data protection.
This seminar will cover the following:
- Regulatory compliance and managing personal data in start-ups;
- Managing a complaint by your customer for breaching personal data protection regulations;
- Compliance updates in 2019; and;
- Using a low-cost risk management tool such as cyber insurance for start-ups.
6:30 PM - 8:00 PM SGT
Non Members SOLD OUT $5.00 Hive Members FULL
- Venue Address
- 59 New Bridge Road Singapore
the Hive Singapore4,045 Followers